Terms & Conditions - Policy
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- By placing an order at www.designgeoart.com, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us, will be handled by DesignGeo as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside our control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. Please note that local charges may occur.
- DesignGeo reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- All canvases come with a printed digital signature in the front.
- The product images shown on the page are simply illustrative.
- After checkout, once the order's confirmed, we will send you a notification via email as soon as the item is shipped with the tracking number information.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. By placing an order at www.designgeoart.com, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at DesignGeo for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us will be handled by DesignGeo as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you. The information you provide is only available to DesignGeo and this will not be shared with other third parties. By accepting the DesignGeo Conditions, you agree to the above.
DesignGeo is not responsible for shipping information provided in a wrong or false way. (The total responsibility is borne by the client)
We ship worldwide, excluding Canada and Kuwait. Our shipping times vary depending on the destination country, generally the estimated time is ten (10) to fifteen (15) business days after dispatch, although it may vary.
The cost of shipping is 20 US dollars, regardless of the destination country. Please note that the customs taxes of each country are not included in this amount, and that they will be borne by the customer once the product reaches its destination.
All products remain DesignGeo's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from DesignGeo.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region regulations and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds, accept cancellations, or allow exchanges to be made. On a case by case basis under extenuating circumstances, at our discretion, if we determine a refund is warranted, a 5% fee will be deducted from the refund. All shipping fees and international duty/tax are non-refundable.
In order for us to provide the best customer service, any concerns regarding orders must be received in writing within 30 days of placing the order or 15 days within delivery of the order.
DesignGeo reserves the right to alter any sort of information, including but not limited to that regarding prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
Refund or change is not available, but only in case of canvas being damaged while shipping could be replaced without any extra charge.
Please drop us an email on email@example.com for further information.